We are looking for students interested in any of our research lines for:
- Summer Research Projects
- Faculty of Sciences "collaborating students"
- Ministry of Education, Culture and Sports Collaboration Fellowships
- Undergraduate Thesis
PhD positions and master's theses
If you are interested in obtaining a PhD or master's degree in gravitational theory, cosmology or gravitational wave physics, please contact a member of the relativity groupfor further information and funding opportunities (such as FPU-MEC, FPI-CAIBfellowships.)
Currently there is no open call.
If you are interested to apply for external funding to join the group (such as VESF fellowships or Spanish fellowships such as Juan de la Cierva or Ramon y Cajal, or European Marie-Curie Fellowships), please contact a member of the relativity groupin good time.
- 31/05/2012 UIB Postoctoral Positions Call
- 24/01/2012 Postdoctoral Research Positions
- 01/02/2011 Technician Position
- 31/01/2011 FPI-grant for graduate students
- 19/11/2010 Postdoctoral Research Position
- 30/09/2010 MultiDark Predoctoral Research Positions
- 08/05/2010 CPAN Postoctoral Positions( Final resolution)
- 01/06/2009 CPAN Postoctoral Positions( Final resolution)
- 01/01/2005 FPI-grant for graduate students